I should have had a running commentary going from the beginning of the season, since this one has been so different from the past three. Anyway, these are some random thoughts I’ve had after watching the show these past few weeks…
1. If I woke up one morning and read that Mary Murphy had been hit by a train, would I be sad? (extra points if she’s hit by a Hot Tamale Train)
2. Is it just me, or is Mia Michaels slowly disappearing up her own a**hole?
3. A few years back, my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. The doctors would go in and operate and then check again, but the cancer was still there. Comfort and Mark are kind of like that (well, Mark anyway).
4. Hey judges, is it possible Jessica had a hard time remembering what a great dancer she was because you constantly told her how much she sucked?
5. Why was it called LL Cool J’s new song when he doesn’t sing?
6. Whether in politics or dancing competitions, I’m not sure the American public can ever be trusted to make the right decision.
7. I miss Lacey Schwimmer.