After like, three or four weeks, So You Think You Can Dance is finally back. And like any serious competition/reality show, the season premiere entertained audiences with a seemingly endless parade of the self-deluded. If you’re reading this post, you probably watched the show, so I’ll just give a short rundown of my thoughts…
- “Allure! Seduce! Shattered! The candles blow out, I must too!” I agree with Adam. That was f**king weird.
- Evan Kasprzak from last season was a good guy, but so help me if his brother Ryan makes the show I just might kill myself. I’m sick of his stupid ties. I’m sick of watching him cry over his brother. I’m sick of their stupid bear hugs. And his audition sucked.
- Is there anyone from Utah who doesn’t sing, dance, or play an instrument?
- Is anyone really surprised that the tap dancing chick came back?
- If you were a featured dancer in High School Musical 1, 2, AND 3, just be a good sport and leave the competition to those who’ve yet to make it. “But how will I know when I’ve made it?” When the judges tell you they’re fans.
- I can’t wait to see Drum Song: The Movie That Was A (Drum) Song!
- It’s only a matter of time until Mia Michaels’ Emmy comes on as a guest judge.
Season 5 definitely had some standouts, but for the most part my wife and I found ourselves ranking everyone by how hot we thought they were. Coming back so soon, season 6 better make season 3 look like season 4, if you know what I mean.